Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Desktop Screen Cleaning

The following post is approx. 90% true.

Ok
. I'm sure we've all came across a point in our lives, interfacing with our computer, adding more programs, additional folders of those "important things," which have forced ourselves to look at our "desktop" and say, "Maybe I need to clean this up a bit." As an instructor, this frequently happens to my computer. I'll sometimes have to bring my work home, create lesson plans, handouts, etc. Or, sometimes I need another folder to help generate new projects for the students to complete. Also, I often research (if one could call it that) information about WoW and a particular class. Currently, my focus is on hunters and I rarely, if at all, look up any information concerning my main - Blackbear. So in researching information about a class, I'll also add articles, screenshots of talent builds, etc. and add that to additional folders on my desktop. As one would expect, this can cause quite a lot of clutter on the desktop screen of my computer. Therefore, I decided to look around for anything - a program, a script, a "cleaning" technique, that would help me keep my desktop clean. And believe it or not, I found one! It wasn't easy, and depending on your net browser and how strong your firewall system is, it might not work that well - I usually right click on it and open in a new tab. But here goes...

I present to you - the best desktop screen cleanup tool EVAH!



Screen cleaner!







XD

1 comment: